Overview: Multimedia PDF Reader plays video & audio from PDF – Read, Listen and Watch! PDF Viewer – ezPDF Reader – Most Featured and Best Rated (4.60 out of 5.00) Multimedia PDF Viewer (2.1 or up)
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 – 2.3
- Annotation feature added – Sticky Note (or memo), Activate with a long click on any place in PDF, It could be on text, image, or background. In order to edit, delete or change properties (name of the memo, author, color or even note icon), just tap the memo icon.
- Annotation Features – Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough, and Commenting on annotation. Able to change marking color. –
> More features to come later.
* More annotation features to come later.
* Annotation features are compatible with Adobe Reader (PC version)
- Read text based PDF file (using built-in Text-to-Speech function (TTS)), Comptible with SVOX
- Play Embedded Video & Audio (Android supported format)
- Text View with reflow function. Option for Night / Day Mode, Able to change font size and color (text and background)
- Thumbnail image view
- Search (Options for case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator)
- Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
- Scroll lock / unlock
- Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps
- Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, URL links to webpage)
- Open Password-protected PDF (Different from DRM applied PDF file)
- Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks
- Table of Contents
- Zoom in & out
- Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
- Jump to a specific page
- Able to change reading direction – Good for Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew documents
- Support Trackball
- FREE PDF Conversion Program for PC (link to download)
What’s in this version:
- New annotation property, Lock. You can lock position and scale of annotation.
- You can scroll screen with two finger drag action while you draw freehand annotation
- Easy to draw a dot with Freehand annotation
- More smooth Stroke Cap of Line annotation and Arrow annotation
Written by: tikto ridar